- We are unable to provide a reply by email unless you have previously provided your email and your identity has been confirmed.
- If we do not hold an email address on file, we will be unable to reply via email and would request that you telephone the surgery on 01248 722229.
- You are responsible for ensuring the correctness of your email settings to enable a reply to be received in your email inbox.
- Email correspondence can be accessed by all surgery staff and will be stored and retained in accordance with our Retention Policy for medical records.
- Internet email accounts are not secure, and your should be aware and take personal responsibility for the risks of emails being intercepted or ‘hacked’.
- The practice recommends that you use private email accounts and not a family or shared account for the purposes of communication with the practice.
- Only one reply will be provided to the patient’s email and, should the you have any further queries please contact the surgery by phone.
- The practice will reply to an email or contact the patient by phone within 5 working days and, if you have not received a response within this time please telephone the
- If an enquiry is urgent you should call the surgery on the above number.